Involvement in our industry's organizations, as well as in our local communities, plays a critical role in our culture of continuous improvement, as a company and as individuals.
Our Industry Affiliations
- National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) – We volunteer Daman's resources to help advance the hydraulic industry through active participation on various NFPA boards that promote member learning opportunities and development of industry standards worldwide.
- Fluid Power Distributors Association (FPDA) – Our relationship with the FPDA and its members helps us stay close to the concerns and issues facing our customers.
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) – We exchange manufacturing knowledge with AME members to help us sustain our continuous learning process. The AME is recognized as the leading visionary organization for manufacturing technology.
We invest in our local communities through inspiring leadership and as untiring volunteers. Our company and our employees also support our Daman Products Athletic Association (DPAA). This incorporated organization gives us a unique way to support our communities and to volunteer our services.
Leaders in Education
Daman believes strongly in cultivating the energy of leadership and innovation within our education systems and improving the future of our children.
We invite students from local school corporations to Daman to learn about the core functions required to operate our business – engineering, quality assurance, and manufacturing. The experience helps students gain greater insight into career opportunities and ways to apply their education. >>Learn more
Community Education Support
Daman's expertise at organizational systems improvement is now taught through quarterly seminars and tours for groups interested in understanding more about the concept and why it produces success. Donations received for this effort are set aside for our annual Fluid Power Challenge event. For more information, contact Daman Products. Daman also supports the followiing:
Daman also supports the following:
- NFPA Fluid Power Action Challenge - http://nfpahub.com/fpc/
- Project Lead the Way - https://www.pltw.org/
- Everybody has a Story Benefit - http://www.ehassb.com/
- Boy Scouts of America, Lasalle County - https://www.lasallecouncilbsa.org/
- SJC Chamber of Commerce - http://www.sjchamber.org/
- St. Joe CEO - http://www.stjoeceo.org/
- 5-star - http://www.fivestarlife.org/
Daman is proud to be one of over 160 Safe Place sites in St. Joseph County. Safe Place is a network of businesses, fast food restaurants, fire stations, buses, and other public places that provide teens between the ages of 12-18 who find themselves in crisis or need a place to stay, immediate access to help. Safe Place locations display the yellow and black sign shown here.
Learn more about Safe Place at nationalsafeplace.org/#sthash.u4GEl7am.dpuf